Jetsetters and international explorers may be inhibited by travel restrictions for the foreseeable future. However, there is an abundance of ways to see the sites and learn about world cultures from the comfort of your own futon. Condé Nast Traveler has published a list of “101 Ways to Travel Without Leaving Your House.”
- Exploring the world’s most beautiful libraries
- Planning an epic train trip
- Watching walking tours of interesting places around the world
- Following travel photographers on Instagram
- Enjoying the world’s greatest museums, symphonies, and operas online
- Watching a livestream of pandas
More at Condé Nast Traveler.